Fall 2021 Auditions
Auditions are open to kids in grades 1st through 12th. All those who sign up for our 1st-12th grade show will be cast if that is what they desire.
Those needed for callbacks will be notified within 48 hours of the end of the auditions via email.
1) Register for the show (link on the "Shows" page of the website).
2) Sign up for audition slot.
3) Prepare a 16 bar clip of a song (About one minute).
- Bring an accompaniment track (most easily played off a phone to our wireless speaker) or sing without music.
4) Prepare a memorized one minute monologue.
5) Show up and do your best!
All students must sign a character promise to be a part of a Bright Lights production.
If you have any questions about how we cast our shows, please take a look at our guidelines.
Lastly, please note that auditioning for a Bright Lights production doesn't require that a student participate on stage. A student may audition for practice and choose to participate in the production in a backstage, technical theatre capacity. This will be something they can indicate on their audition form!